Monday, 18 March 2013

Grandma: I miss you


This world is not the same without you... :(
People are many but, not another you..

I know you are too far away but, my <3 is waiting 4 u

Please come back nany, we all badly miss you..

Your soft touch and warm hug are somethings that are still due

My heart breaks when I am told that the star above is the new you ..

I promise to do everything you want me to, just come back or let me be there alongwith you..


I wish to get back that time, when the summer holidays were just about me and you..
Seasons are still the same but, there is no charm in it without really having you

If I get one wish to make from the God near you,
then it would be nothing except the fact that may I get back you in all next births to come destined for both me & u...

No comments:

Post a Comment